Not open for further replies.

tdford5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Digital Designs M4 with Bass Knob and remote wire nothing wrong with this amp , just upgrading good strong powerful amp just not enough to push my ZV5's (8 cosmitic) few scratches , and normal feet wear and 10 on operation runs perfect , Dyno Results posted ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES

Price:

$700 Shipped to continental USA

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Video 1 hour prior to uninstalling amp

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

KFDcvRE.jpg
[/img]

M692v7d.jpg
[/img]

RfnNNqD.jpg
[/img]

4Xeb3In.jpg
[/img]

j9MopbZ.jpg
[/img]

TkG1g0C.jpg
[/img]