Digital Designs Impala

its actually thicker then i thought, the AWG chart says its right on with 1/0 wire. an ill have 2 big 100-105Ah batteries with welding cable within 2 feet of the amp so.....i think ill manage lol

isnt blocked at all. but i think i have a sungate windshield which is known to block signals but i havent had any trouble with it. lol that song does wonders ill try to make a vid of me playing it when i get me some batts.

i'm w/ you on peel n seal..I've ran it in my last 2 cars..Great stuff. The only prob i had with it is when i had a minor water leak that got it alittle wet in spots..Fixed the leaks, warmed it up with a hair drier and it was fine for the 3 years i owned it..Also 1 other thing worth mentioning. If it gets cold enough(left outside in the garage all winter) it losses its stickyness..But all you gotta do when it gets warm out is lay it in the sun for a half hour and it'll be sticky again..All the diff deadners i've used have all been like this.

No smell, works great..A++ for p+s.

Good luck getting that trunk quite, my caprice was impossible. If the plate is still movin or the metal bracket its attached to use some rubber washers in between the screw/blts.

Looks good though..I was considering getting that doubledin..Any complaints? I dont really like how it sticks out though..Is that just the way you installed it?

i got another 1 brand new in the box im selling locally, might have it installed in a 2010 wimpala. an it sticks out that far cuz it comes up a lil bit when it flips down but im sure thats all of the double dins. i like it like that though its less out there then when i had a flip out. what year is your caprice?

Nice trunk looks nasty im in the group of not liking trunk noises or movement at all .

i was able to break both mounting holes for the locking latch and the tension bars in my last car (good thing i took care of it before it was to late).

Taking trunk noise and damage into consideration is leaving me with the pain of limited sub setup options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.