QES 0.85

QTS 0.68

QMS 4.36

SPL 1W, 1m 90.5dB

Suspension Travel 25mm

VAS 8.0 l

Voice Coil Diameter 37mm

Woofer Diameter 6.5" 165mm

nib never used or mounted. was going to used these with a set of ddw6.5 midbass drivers but plans have changed . includes are grills and mounting hardware.

Price:

180 shipped

and trades i will accept are crescendo ft1 tweters plus cash or dd b2 tweeters plus cash. no other trades accepted .

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

refrences http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=1006316

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
if somebody is intrested i can add a set of oldschool compatiton crossover's and 1 set of american bass sq tweeters for 245 shipped. you get a wicked set of comps .tweeters are new crossover are barely used

open to partial trade crescendo ft1 tweeters or dd b2 tweeters plus cash . no other trades .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...