Digital Design Subwoofer questions

The letters are different variations in each model. Some of them were better then others, but for the most part each alteration was for the better.

If you pull the boot cover off the motor there should be a label with the model of the sub and what "letter" the motor is.

The letters are different variations in each model. Some of them were better then others, but for the most part each alteration was for the better.
If you pull the boot cover off the motor there should be a label with the model of the sub and what "letter" the motor is.
I bought it used, and the boot and label was already removed. I was just curious if any of the letters ****** lol

I wasn't sure what you wanted a picture of, so here you go, and I can take more if needed.

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.