digital design 1500 or 2500 motors

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yea We should be able to break them down, soft parts are easy have not tried to pull basket screws yet but they should not be to hard to do. you thinking one each in a flat rate box?

payment would need to be by post office MO, The subs belong to a customer so the money can't come through my shop accounts.

Redline is legit.. I trust usps MO over PP any day you try to scam someone paying with a usps MO and your azz is grass thats messing with the feds... Flat rate shipping on alarge box is like 11 bucks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.