SOLD Digital 3 farad cap for sale

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif First post eh? Welcome and justa forum trend here... u wont get much buyers from here, and post PICS, and state ur references. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Have a great day sir and good luck with ur sale

Thanks guys,

Well I don't need the cap anymore since i bought a new battery. So I was thinking 100 bucks in my pocket would feel nice. lol

I bought it new about 1 year ago and I wouldn't say it's "used"... Caps don't get old. But either way,

hows 85 with free shipping?

I'm really just trying to get rid of it.

oh and does anyone know if It's safe to ship it charged? If it's safe than I will ship it already charged so you don't have to go through the trouble. If it's not safe, then I'll discharge it.

Thanks again. I'm new to this forum but not new to other car audio forums or car audio for that matter.

But go ahead, call me a NOOB, see what happends. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.