Different style box build for my buddy

He plans on finishing it with carpet probably. I can't hate on these subs, they get pretty loud for what they are... but one of them already sounded like the VC was scraping the motor on the inside or something, still works fine though.

He doesnt plan on building another box for this car.. ever... and i agree. this one was a b!tch. Hopefully in the future Ill try to get him to put some BTL's in there or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

thanks for the comments! we worked really hard, and we can both count on one hand the number of boxes we have built individually, not too bad for NOOB's lol

I will have to say, I like the build overall, some time was spent making it and no one can hate on that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif..

choice of woofers isn't terrible though.. ummm

they have a 4" coil least..lol but for the price, they seem fine. i'd take one if someone was giving me it, lol.

I will have to say, I like the build overall, some time was spent making it and no one can hate on that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif..
choice of woofers isn't terrible though.. ummm

they have a 4" coil least..lol but for the price, they seem fine. i'd take one if someone was giving me it, lol.
haha i feel the same way, we worked our ass's off after actual work for 4 days...

Just got everything wired up tonight and it was suprising... louder than i thought it would be, i am really impressed with the box and the 4 4" ports, seems like verrry accurate tuning and sounds really good on 34hz - 40hz (box is tuned to 34hz). This was my first time with round ports. I might build my next box for my truck with round/aero's. sound quality on these SPL's... well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif like you would expect. good 'nuff for him, so i am happy...

thanks guys for the comments

Like the install, just don't like having no back seat, but been there done that, so I understand........just older now and need it, lol!

Also I missed the exhaust pic earlier. That muffler angled like that on a Century makes baby Jesus cry! Need to tell him to nix say on the eicks say on that ****!

Like the install, just don't like having no back seat, but been there done that, so I understand........just older now and need it, lol!
Also I missed the exhaust pic earlier. That muffler angled like that on a Century makes baby Jesus cry! Need to tell him to nix say on the eicks say on that ****!
lol about the exhaust, its way worse in person because it doesnt just LOOK bad, you should HEAR it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I would have done a couple things differently leaving me an option to make a custom back seat, but the amp is in the way now too... o well, not mine!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.