Did i get my box tuning right?

basketball00011
10+ year member

Hey everyone. I recently acquired 2 Digital Designs 9512's along with 2 MMatts Audio D3000.1 amps. I'm looking to build a box for my yukon. I'm looking to be tuned around 33-34 hz. and about 5cubes after displacement. DD's site says each sub is .28 cu ft. so .56 cu ft total. My question is does this look right. After displacement will i still be tuned around 34hz?

Hey everyone. I recently acquired 2 Digital Designs 9512's along with 2 MMatts Audio D3000.1 amps. I'm looking to build a box for my yukon. I'm looking to be tuned around 33-34 hz. and about 5cubes after displacement. DD's site says each sub is .28 cu ft. so .56 cu ft total. My question is does this look right. After displacement will i still be tuned around 34hz?
better pic

PqbTeG2

https://imgur.com/PqbTeG2

just a quick check makes that box out to be 6.36cf ad if u are using a double baffle and if u aren't u should/must on those subs.. and if u are using shared airspace is that what u are doing? do u have bracing in there and disp. u subtract it?, i guess that's how u got 5.66cf.. not sure how u got port length, i'll check it again..

Think I might have read that particular box program from RE isn't very good.

Knock it off BG...your not a box designer so don't even start to lead the OP in the wrong direction or give out misinformation. Keep saying you "guess" is not something a box seeker wants to hear.

Knock it off BG...your not a box designer so don't even start to lead the OP in the wrong direction or give out misinformation. Keep saying you "guess" is not something a box seeker wants to hear.
1 my boxes i've designed came out great.. 2 i don't what program that is or how well it works so when i said i guess i didn't see where port showed 27" total i only saw 17".. so if he in confident in his cf ad then i know how to use port calc man and adjust xovers unlike some peeps

1 my boxes i've designed came out great.. 2 i don't what program that is or how well it works so when i said i guess i didn't see where port showed 27" total i only saw 17".. so if he in confident in his cf ad then i know how to use port calc man and adjust xovers unlike some peeps
Beginners luck. However....I can glue sub parts back together easily and properly. How about you?

I design boxes but buy them from ebay.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
how are either 1 of u helping op? both of u spend all your time complaining about me instead of answering post..

how are either 1 of u helping op? both of u spend all your time complaining about me instead of answering post..
I already did. However when you come in and start throwing random guessing crap around, it's not needed, nor are you an expertise in the enclosure designing field.

Your already having a ****** life, tree guys didn't show, can't reglue a simple sub job if your life depended on it, lost out on a sweepstakes involving a big 3 kit and a death in the family. I think you need time away from this place. Giving out false info you know NOTHING about needs to stop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.