Did I blow my midrange and tweeter

Participant count
  • Participant list

Quaker13
10+ year member

Dc
Just recently I had to reconfigure my audison bit ten and inorder to de-equalize and re=equalize my factory headunit i had to turn up the volume on my stereo to the loudest setting without clipping or distortion. I did. Since I set everything up agains my passenger door tweeter is very faint and my midrange doesn't play unless bang on it with my fist or hit a pothole. Driver side mids and tweeters are just fine.

how would you explain the passenger door tweeter sounding airy and driverside tweeter sounding normal and full??

Loose wire broham. It takes a bit of power to move through the circuits inside those xovers. So it might still reach the tweeter and not the mid. Check your connections. Your **** is not blown.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.