Diamond m361 : any of you using them?

Participant count
  • Participant list
i ran a set for about 2 years. one of the mids i still use lol.

paid 135 shipped. sounded pretty good. tweets eventually crapped out. the Xovers cut out the tweeter if you play them too loud. this also happened alot more when i used other tweets on them, but i forget if the tweets are 8 ohm or 4 ohm. if they were ment for 8 ohm tweets then i can see why its cut out with 4 ohm tweets. either way they were decent, but i wouldnt spend over 100 bucks on them.

Around here there isnt much choice for brands.. tis usually pioneer/jbl/hertz/hi-fonics and a few of the other usual suspects.

There's a store that occasionally gets stocks of some of the brands you folks have over in america.

Recently there's some stock of Diamond m351/361s that have come in.

Will come to approx $200usd if I convert though.

True that !! over in australia stuff is a lot more expensive than where your from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Hertz HSK will cost me aroudn USD270/Diamonds around USD200. If you have any experience how will the diamonds compare the hertz high energy?

Anyway Im going to be hunting and asking a lot of questions the next few weeks !!

Take a look at this link to our caraudioaustralia.com forums : http://www.caraudioaustralia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41761

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.