Diamond D6 or Alpine type R

The type R's and the D6 are both speakers with clarity and soundstage. I have heard both, but my pick would be the diamonds.

The momo's sound good, but they cant provide sound stage, they are just good for regular listening pleasure.

The type R's and the D6 are both speakers with clarity and soundstage. I have heard both, but my pick would be the diamonds.
The momo's sound good, but they cant provide sound stage, they are just good for regular listening pleasure.
shut up please.

What you guys know are just pure blasting, when you guys know how to appreciate real sound quality, then lift your heads and face the world.
dont just stay in your little world and think its the best!
dude, i have listened to the polks side by side with my diamonds, and let me tell you, they kill them. talking about real SQ, thats all i care about. the d6's lack midbass so badley that it isnt even funny. yea, they do have midbass, but not compared to other stuff.

if i wanted to tell him whats best, i would have siad the rainbow refs, zapco competition components, dynaudio, focal utopias (all of which i have heard by the way), but that isnt realistic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.