Diamond Audio

Has anyone ever heard of Diamond Audio subwoofers?A friend has 2 12's that he says are from the 80's

He says Diamonds will outpound my kickers any day of the week, and they are unblowable

He says $350 for both subs. Good deal?
bro if you do some research, you'll find that diamond audio is probably the best subwoofer out there both in spl and sound quality,.. will kick jl, kicker, and anyone elses ass.. though most people never heard of them.. i have two 15" d9.. ive always had systems in my rides, and this is by far the best system ive ever had.. most people(even bass lovers)who get in my car say its too much bass

bro if you do some research, you'll find that diamond audio is probably the best subwoofer out there both in spl and sound quality,.. will kick jl, kicker, and anyone elses ass.. though most people never heard of them.. i have two 15" d9.. ive always had systems in my rides, and this is by far the best system ive ever had.. most people(even bass lovers)who get in my car say its too much bass
are you sure?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I won't say it's the best or anything but my 15 D9d2 hits hard and sounds great.

Has anyone ever heard of Diamond Audio subwoofers?A friend has 2 12's that he says are from the 80's

He says Diamonds will outpound my kickers any day of the week, and they are unblowable

He says $350 for both subs. Good deal?
i had an old cm3 and m6 .all are good sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.