Diamond Audio D1000.1

BoomBoxStereo
10+ year member

@woofergram
hey all,

WTT my diamond audio D1000.1 + cash for amp that gives out a true 1200 watts @ 1 ohm... i will be running it with my two D4 SA12's + 4 gauge wiring (no, i am not upgrading to 0 gauge as of yet).

i am leaving for Florida soon so i cannot take pics until next week. only photo i have for now:

d58c0692449b11e2b41b22000a1f9a15_7_zps64c32e48.jpeg

i'd shoot for 1500-2k. You're not gonna hear a big difference in 200w

that amp probably does 1200rms honestly. you really need a batt in the back too. higher voltage= more power happier amp

@alec14 ; may end up selling after all... I'm trying to find an efficient amp that will deliver 1500 @ 1 ohm. Will be powering off stock electrical and 140 amp alt

Anyone know of anything or recommendations

[quote name='BoomBoxStereo']@alec14 ; may end up selling after all... I'm trying to find an efficient amp that will deliver 1500 @ 1 ohm. Will be powering off stock electrical and 140 amp alt

Anyone know of anything or recommendations[/QUOTE]

Okay, sounds good. And I'll keep my eye out for you man, I've been looking around quite a bit lately for a more efficient amp.

I was at a local shop the other day and saw an O/S Memphis 1500D for $200. It was in pretty good condition too man. If you want, I can go take some pics of it tomorrow and shoot them to you via text. Shoot me your number in a PM if you're interested.

If you're interested in it than you can shoot the cash to my PP and I'll go grab it, then shoot you a copy of the shipping charge and you can reimburse me for that after I ship it. No need for a finder's fee, I'll help you out.

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Zed lately, but I definitely need the one ohm
There is a reason you rarely, if ever, see them up for sale.

There is also a reason he doesn't have his amps put out power at 1ohm.

And there is also a reason the dude is basically a walking amp-god. hahahahah

There is a reason you rarely, if ever, see them up for sale.
There is also a reason he doesn't have his amps put out power at 1ohm.

And there is also a reason the dude is basically a walking amp-god. hahahahah
why doesn't he have his amps put out power at one ohm?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...