Central Region DFW Build Day

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
How is your system sounding Mir? You have it dialed in yet?
I agree with Justin. Its just about impossible for someone else to tune your system. Especially just a active two-way like Nick has.

The best thing to do is tune a little, than listen, tune a lil, listen, and keep going till it sounds good.
its sounding better and better as I play with it. my midbass seems to lack a bit i may need to step up to more power cause EQing is doing nothing at the moment

Power and do you have those matts behind the speakers? The dampening ones. I hear those help a lot.

I tweaked the amps last night it worked out better.

I need to work on it some more sounds better.

I need to use some press and seal / or deadener on my console and make to not rattle plus add some polyfill or ensolite or something to it as well so the wires dont rattle. Sounds like a truck going off a cliff on small bumps. My doors need work as well.

I have overkill behind the speakers, but i think one side fell off i didnt have spray adhesive at the time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Ill actually have something to work on this time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Tune setup and Deaden B-pillars

Maybe I can do a quick bondo fix on my cracked kick pannel.

I have some left over Spectrum if you want to use some on Saturday. I swear my entire car is covered in sound deadener; it's an addiction.
Was this directed at me or mir? Would it be easy to slap on the inside of a flimsy panel to make it not rattle? I would love to see some of this stuff. I am tempted to get some for the innerside of the plastic panels for my doors.

Ill actually have something to work on this time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Tune setup and Deaden B-pillars

Maybe I can do a quick bondo fix on my cracked kick pannel.
Thats cool justin. Instead of sitting around and smoking. Your will have something to do.

HAHA, I just watched you work!!!!

I am doing a Home Theater install this weekend. Projector, in-walls, pulling wires, etc. Lady wants it done by next weekend, so I will be busy.

Brian

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.