Central Region dfw bass comp

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
hey, ive never been to an event, and not really intrested competing with my current setup, seeing as its basic (will in the future when i upgrade) but does it cost to come and just hang out and look at everyone elses setups? is it a social thing or jsut a come, get metered, and leave

hey, ive never been to an event, and not really intrested competing with my current setup, seeing as its basic (will in the future when i upgrade) but does it cost to come and just hang out and look at everyone elses setups? is it a social thing or jsut a come, get metered, and leave
No cost to spectators all events are outdoors events

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You must post pictures with username and date (on a piece of paper, a digital version will not be suffecient) unless you have sold to at least 10...
Spl mini bass meter barely used with cigarette lighter plug. Measure to 160 db. $125 shipped.
Those look like decent cheaper options for sure and probably fine for some systems, but I agree, Audiocontrol has been making high quality stuff...
Defiantly. LOL 😂 It has never happened to me👀:poop:
Maybe voltage loss? I always set my LFP to 80 and on steeper slope with no noticeable SPL loss. Playing a sine wave is a lot easier on your...

About this thread

oldbudman1971

10+ year member
oldbudman1971
red oak, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from