Central Region dfw bass comp

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
there is a limit on battery's for the ama class the pro classs for you would be pro 0-750 max watts for this class is 3000 watts
so what would be best for me to do? what class would i do best in? would it be best to pull the other batt out and go in the ama?

what battery are you running
up front it's stock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif. and in the back is a UB30H. i don't really know much about it but i guess it's 100ah batt

up front it's stock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif. and in the back is a UB30H. i don't really know much about it but i guess it's 100ah batt
the rules gives ama class competitors one batt under the hood and one addititonal batt or one two farad cap no limit on batt typye as long as its not sixteen volts, Oh by the way the 8 volt 6volt series batts are not allowed in ama class also stock alternater is required

the rules gives ama class competitors one batt under the hood and one addititonal batt or one two farad cap
oh so i'm in the ama still? thats good. so do you have any idea what kind of numbers do people put up in the class i'll be in?

oh and also how do i register to get in?

I see your from waco I have a event set at the hooters there at the new road exit in june the 14th

I see your from waco I have a event set at the hooters there at the new road exit in june the 14th
right on i'll have to keep i look out for it. also i'm totally new to texas and i'm flying back home spring break and i need to make a run up to the airport up there cuz thats there i'm flying out of so thats why i'm wondering about this comp thats going on up there feb 22nd. i'll do both in the same day so it all works out for me. i just need to know how much it's going to cost and when i have to register and where

right on i'll have to keep i look out for it. also i'm totally new to texas and i'm flying back home spring break and i need to make a run up to the airport up there cuz thats there i'm flying out of so thats why i'm wondering about this comp thats going on up there feb 22nd. i'll do both in the same day so it all works out for me. i just need to know how much it's going to cost and when i have to register and where
registration is the day of the event from 12pm to 5pm the registry stops at 3:30 registration is 20 dollars

registration is the day of the event from 12pm to 5pm the registry stops at 3:30 registration is 20 dollars
does the comp usually get over on time? or how long do they usually last here. cuz i know in utah they lasted all day long pretty much and never seemed to run all that smooth......at least the few i made it to

does the comp usually get over on time? or how long do they usually last here. cuz i know in utah they lasted all day long pretty much and never seemed to run all that smooth......at least the few i made it to
most of time yea they end on time it depends on the turn out

most of time yea they end on time it depends on the turn out
alright sounds good i'll be there for sure then.

so do you have to run with your car off or can you keep it running? and where is the mic located at when metering?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.