design sub woofer box

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have 4 rockford fosgate T212D4 and i am looking for someone to design and make me subwoofer plansfor. the area i'm working with is 48"w x 24"h x 36"d

the FS(HZ) 31

QTS 0.405

VAS-cu.ft-0.95

Xmax-inch 0.75

SPL(db @ 1/w) 85.0

vented box vol-cu.ft 2.0

i would like to have them rise above the box with fiberglass pointing 2 to the front and 2 to the back of a 99 tahoe with vents. could some design one for me and give me a price. thanks foe all your help here i'm knew to the fourm.

like the top of the box is fiberglassed with the speakers pointing in different directions.

the box is square untill who get to the top thats where the fiberglass takes over from the 24 inch height. to make simple i want a box build for a 99 chevy tahoe with vented ports. icould use the whole back cargo area but i want to save some space for the amps. if these demensions will not work could someone design one for me and i'll pay for the work being done or sell me a set of plans for a cool looking fiberglass box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.