Design for two 12" type-r's

Participant count
  • Participant list
What exactly is wrong with the RE box calculator? What's there to fack up? It's just a bunch of simple math equations...

you notice it wont let you use whatever numbers you want?

thats what is wrong with it dude lol

try changing your port length on it oh wait you cant thats right

CUZ IT SUX

just build the box i designed for you its 4.5 cubic ft net tuned to 33 Hz i used same dimensions you had for first design you posted. if you want ill send you a full 3d mockup with cutsheet for 5 dollars. heck ill even build it and ship it to ya lol.

Why is it when I plug all the numbers in from your box it gives me like 4.8 cubes @ 31hz? I know your design is probably right but why would they differ that much?

no its notdo all the re subs have the same specs? do you get to pick what re sub youre using?

guy at re lied to you.
regardless

the point is it sux it will not let you change both port lengths it is at best a pos java based calc that is lacking in every fking way possible

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.