design experts... Make it loud!

Participant count
  • Participant list

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
need help again. I had a tiny *** car (chrysler conquest) so i bought a pair of 10's, stuck em in 2.5ft @ 34hz via a single 6" aero. It was plenty loud in the tiny hatch but now they are going into a ford explorer.

So, i was thinking 4th order would probably get the job done decently? I want to use an aero port still, who can design me something?

I am running a pair of RE $eX 10"s on about 1kw each. Max demensions would be 18" tall, 41" wide and 15" deep. That should be around 6.75ft gross i believe, off the top of my head so that might not be 100% right. Anyways, i need the width to stay at 41" (if possible, i dont know crap about bandpass design), height and width can be whatever up to the maximum i have listed...

You have had a few people on here willing to help you. Not many, but if you do not call them slackers, maybe they will assist you more willingly. A bandpass might not be the optimal design to use. It would have to be modeled for first to understand what those subs will do the best in for your vehicle. Again, I am offering to do a design for you, for only 9.99 for a basic design, and only 19.99 for a full custom design if you are interested. We can figure for what will work the best in your application. Again, keeping your options open. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You have had a few people on here willing to help you. Not many, but if you do not call them slackers, maybe they will assist you more willingly. A bandpass might not be the optimal design to use. It would have to be modeled for first to understand what those subs will do the best in for your vehicle. Again, I am offering to do a design for you, for only 9.99 for a basic design, and only 19.99 for a full custom design if you are interested. We can figure for what will work the best in your application. Again, keeping your options open. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

id go to ya lulz. i dont see why he hasnt pm'ed anyone

id go to ya lulz. i dont see why he hasnt pm'ed anyone
i have PM'd 3 people actually... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i have PM'd 3 people actually... Just going to spend the $20 i guess. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
No problem. I didn't mean to sound rude by the way. Just letting you know that, that was likely why no one said anything back. But the other reason is not your fault at all. I agree, they should get back to you if they want to help. Me, I am here as a business, which is why I charge. But do not feel forced into it at all. I will understand if you want a design for free......who doesn't. So, for that, I will understand if you tell me no. Not a problem at all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. So, I appreciate your business, and hope that we can figure out a great design! I will PM you in a sec.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.