Delete

Call him ? I did send an inquiry recently and took about 4days to respond, i think he is swamped with request and all... and i think he does everything himself...

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Is he on FB at all? Could try messaging him on there.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know he had a facebook, will definitely give that a shot. Thanks

[quote name='Jeffdachef']hit him up on facebook or hit up jim wright on facebook thats @mylows10 on here who's a direct dealer to singer.[/QUOTE]

Okay Ill shoot him a message on fb. And i'll also contact the other dude as well. Thanks

[quote name='SQBubble']Call him ? I did send an inquiry recently and took about 4days to respond, i think he is swamped with request and all... and i think he does everything himself...[/QUOTE]

I couldn't seem to find a number to try and reach out to him. And oh okay, I was assuming he does all the work himself. Thanks

Mikes a great dude, I've bought plenty of alts from him. In fact I just paid a $1500 invoice last week for alternators from him. But one thing about Mike is I refuse to talk to him through email. Not only is he super busy but I'm super busy also so emails are just as slow as snail mail. I will only talk with Mike via text message or a call and he always gets back with me. I wouldn't worry too much man he's a busy guy.

Mikes a great dude, I've bought plenty of alts from him. In fact I just paid a $1500 invoice last week for alternators from him. But one thing about Mike is I refuse to talk to him through email. Not only is he super busy but I'm super busy also so emails are just as slow as snail mail. I will only talk with Mike via text message or a call and he always gets back with me. I wouldn't worry too much man he's a busy guy.
Well I didn't see a contact number and he did not provide me with one. But I spoke to one of his reps on here and told me the reason why he's not responding. I know he's a solid dude, he was extremely helpful with me. I'm gonna remain patient until he gets back to me. Thanks for the info man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to him yesterday via email and also thought he was not replying but turned out he was but was going into my spam file lol so make sure that's not it ?

emails are just as slow as snail mail.
That is NOT how you run an online business. Any more than 24 hours to reply to email is completely unacceptable.

That said, I've bought a couple amps from him back in the days when he was a youtube guy. He has been around car audio for a while and is a real enthusiast and I like to see him doing well with it, I doubt he is trying to burn any bridges.

I talked to him yesterday via email and also thought he was not replying but turned out he was but was going into my spam file lol so make sure that's not it ?

Now I am confused because I was told something drastic happened from one of the reps on here. I have been checking my spam folder all week and nothing. So idk who the hell to believe at this point..

That is NOT how you run an online business. Any more than 24 hours to reply to email is completely unacceptable.
That said, I've bought a couple amps from him back in the days when he was a youtube guy. He has been around car audio for a while and is a real enthusiast and I like to see him doing well with it, I doubt he is trying to burn any bridges.
I agree, if you can't get around to responding to emails/too busy etc.., you should hire someone to do it for you. And like I said previously, he seems like a well respected guy in the car audio community so I doubt he would be screwing anybody over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I said yesterday and it was on Monday I got email from him . I was driving and meant one thing and said another.

Waiting sux... LOL!.. but they say that good things come to those who wait... sure would be nice to have an online tool to get your order status... I'd mention it to them... couldn't be too hard to add to his site after all...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

delete

Delete
delete
Delete
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from