Decorating box

Participant count
  • Participant list
What do you guys do to decorate your enclosure? I tried the 3d carbon fiber vinyl wrap but do not really like the way it looks and it is her fragile and rips easily. What do you guys do? I don't really like the Wood color and being able to see the screws id like to cover it up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Depending upon the material it's made from, I've seen carpeted, vinyl wrapped, paint, etc. Now if it is birch, I've seen stained and really looks dam good with it. Brings out the wood texture to life sort of speak.

My current enclosure in my avatar I used Duratex from partsexpress and painted the inside port dark green.

I used 3/4 mdf but the viynle I used ripped up as I was putting the sub in the trunk.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Then it either wasn't applied properly or you were being too rough with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.