Deck to match my system?

2 output. yes to cd and iPod. don't want navigation. um i was thinking like under 85. and used is okay as long as its not all beat up.

Im not too fond of the ones you have to remove the face plate to put the cd in tho.

my i suggest this:Kenwood Excelon KDC-X395 CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

for 129.99 you can not beat it. trusted seller, free shipping AND free install gear! dash kit harness etc! now i know your vehicle will need a big dash kit so it could be a bit of a higher charge not sure. try the outfit vehicle.
Word. If you wanna go new, that's probably your best budget bet for everything you'll need.

Sony DSX-S310BTX

Features:

2 USB connectors: one internal, one in front

Hands free cell phone calls and media streaming with bluetooth

3 sets of 4V outputs

14band graphic equalizer

time alignment

Having used it for some time, unless running an external DSP, I would never buy a head unit with no time alignment.. too much of SQ to give up.

LOC is a Line-out converter if you want to retain your factory deck.

Mine was just a really good used deal, for a Kenwood x-994 that I am very pleased with. The one DonH posted above is a lower line of mine, a bit less features; it's brand-new though and comes with all the install accessories you'll need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.