Decent Sub and Amp setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ruy9

Hey guys, I have a Malibu 2010 LTZ. It has the Bose sound system, but it doesn't really have a kick to it. So, I wanted to know whats a decent Sub and Amp combo? I can spend anywhere from $400-600 and preferably Bestbuy cause I got some Giftcards from there lol. Thanks

nothing from best buy is decent except the decks .you'll need an loc ,amp kit box subs and amp .if you buy used you'll be able to get decent equipment and stay in that budget .i would use the gift cards for something else.you can get better here for your money . hit up one or 2 of the vendors/dealers for what you want and need .

db drive K5 12s & db drive A5 1200.1Subs and amps for sale!

Any of these any good?

Edit:

I have these items in my cart, would they work good?

2x Kicker 10C124 Comp 12-Inch Subwoofer 4 SVC (Black) - Kicker

$64.98

Rockford Fosgate R500-1D Prime 500 Watt Mono D-class Amplifer

$131.38
the only db drive i would run is the okur ,never any kicker or the fosgate prime stuff .i can hook you up with some equipment and still leave you some cash for the install if you like .i can do a 1000 watts rms amp and 2 12" subs for 450 plus paypal fees shipped to your house .another 40 will get you the amp kit as well. depending on where you live ,i might be able to find a member that could install it as well, or like i said you could use the gift cards for that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.