decent speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list
The speakers in your doors that play the vocals and the upper bass frequencies.

Thats the short to the point definition.

If you want the actual..that's a bit more indepth

replied .. whats midbass ?
Well...in the context you are quoting, I would define midbass as the upper bass frequencies. That means that if you have poor midbass, you won't get as much "punch" in the drum kicks in the music, and such. If you have very good midbass, you will feel it in your chest. This is different than low bass, as midbass is not handled by a sub. Midbass usually goes to about 80-100 hz. Below that is true bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

In the past 10/15 years. I feel like the best sounding/performing speakers Ive ever heard to date were some Hertz MLK & Mille series running off...
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...

About this thread

daicacharco

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
daicacharco
San Diego. CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date