Decent Budget Mid/Hi's Amps?

I've never put em on a charger. Could that be why they are all if a sudden have bigger drops? All of them have a 2yr warranty that gives me free replacement for any reason at anytime. and I have made friends with tho guys there so I sure I could go through then and pick the ones that test best on my load tester
a trickle charge on a smart agm charger is always pretty good for any battery being used for car audio. An alternator doesnt charge the battery up to full, it mainly maintains it. Your voltage is one thing but your overall battery level is completely different subject matter.

a trickle charge on a smart agm charger is always pretty good for any battery being used for car audio. An alternator doesnt charge the battery up to full, it mainly maintains it. Your voltage is one thing but your overall battery level is completely different subject matter.
Do you think Orion is alright brand? I looked at this set of XTX 8" Mid range bass 450rms , xtx 6.5 Mid range 350rms, and xtr 4.5" bullet tweeter 150rms. Ran with 2 TN4.900 amps. And that DSR-1 dsp will make a really decent front stage. I may just get the 1amp, the 6.5s n tweeters for now and after i can get the 8" and other amp when u can better afford it. Because I need to order a bit more wire, 1/0 to 4g reducers 2x 1/0 into 1 1/0 connectors, and about 50' 10g if speaker wire. And another battery or 2.

[quote name='LetMyBeatPound']Do you think Orion is alright brand? I looked at this set of XTX 8" Mid range bass 450rms , xtx 6.5 Mid range 350rms, and xtr 4.5" bullet tweeter 150rms. Ran with 2 TN4.900 amps. And that DSR-1 dsp will make a really decent front stage. I may just get the 1amp, the 6.5s n tweeters for now and after i can get the 8" and other amp when u can better afford it. Because I need to order a bit more wire, 1/0 to 4g reducers 2x 1/0 into 1 1/0 connectors, and about 50' 10g if speaker wire. And another battery or 2.[/QUOTE]

i dont have experience with orion mids so i cannot say. @Popwarhomie has heard some though, not sure which models but i remember he says they are loud.

The Soundstream TN amps are your best bang for your buck amps IMO. I have one in my wife’s car and a pair we are installing in my sons car. SMALL, powerful, and cheap. I got mine BNIB for $95 each shipped a while back. The TN 1.1200mono amp in my wife’s car also gets the same recommendation from me. Great amps for the price!

[quote name='Jeffdachef']i dont have experience with orion mids so i cannot say. @Popwarhomie has heard some though, not sure which models but i remember he says they are loud.[/QUOTE]

Yes sir. Good friends with Team Orion.

[quote name='LetMyBeatPound']Do you think Orion is alright brand? I looked at this set of XTX 8" Mid range bass 450rms , xtx 6.5 Mid range 350rms, and xtr 4.5" bullet tweeter 150rms. Ran with 2 TN4.900 amps. And that DSR-1 dsp will make a really decent front stage. I may just get the 1amp, the 6.5s n tweeters for now and after i can get the 8" and other amp when u can better afford it. Because I need to order a bit more wire, 1/0 to 4g reducers 2x 1/0 into 1 1/0 connectors, and about 50' 10g if speaker wire. And another battery or 2.[/QUOTE]

My buddy runs the XTR 8", 10", and tweeters in his doors. They sound great. Just lack mid bass like alot of PA mids out there.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/636187-fs-ppi-p900-4-4-channel-class-d-amplifier-%24175.html
Your welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
soundstream 900.4 for 140. Now that i've used both, i'd rather own the soundstream, the screw terminals and end caps on the ppi s*ck donkey d*ck comapared to the SS which is much cleaner, easier to access. As for performance they are both the exact same. Reliability it looks like they are both as stout as eachother... buddy already shorted out his amps a fkton of times on accident *yes he's clumsy* and the amp survives.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.