Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

OK here's the deal I can get

AMP - Rockford Fosgate Punch 800.2 amp

SUBS - 2 Rockford Fosgate HX2 RFD2212 12" DVC 4ohm

For $649.00

It is from a internet dealer and I'm wondering if that's worth it to go through the internet.

Also I want subs that will hit the bass hard and make me fell it but have pretty good SQ are these them.

well, i got that same amp on the internet for 345 shipped. and my first woofer cost me about 175, and my second one cost me 125. so thats a total of 645, and i have he2's, the older model ones too. you're gonna be paying an extra 4 bucks for a better woofer, and i'm assuming, newer woofer. so i'd say its a pretty decent deal. u could probably save a couple bucks (like 30-40) if you shopped around and bought the amp and woofers seperately, but when u account for shipping, it'll be about the same. i say go for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.