neon lights

im pretty sure that its not to hard. you have to buy a unit that makes them play toi the music. i have seen them in crutchfield for like 30 bucks. hey come with instrucions

i hope this helps

Ok everyone thinks you need some unit to make the lights flash, you dont at all, ill tell you the secret to save you that 60$. What u do is hook up the positive wire of the neon tube to the positive terminal of the sub box. Then connect the negitive wire to the negitive terminal of the box. And then you will have the light flashing w/the bass(sweet huh?)

Good luck.

If you have any other questions just ask.....

NO NO NO!!! dont do that!

If you do that you risk blowing your amp!

My buddy had the same idea and he fried his jl 250/1

Just think about the current being supplied to that little neon tube? Not to mention screwing up the impedance of the sub.

I know it looks cool but trust me it isnt worth it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.