Deaf Bonce Warranty

Updating this to help with future inquiries

Vladimir is their US representative. He was not very quick about replying to emails, but he always got back to me, and he was good to deal with.

I had to pay shipping to send my sub to determine if the issue fell under warranty or user error. I made the mistake of asking my girlfriend to ship it for me, so it cost $107.

Deaf Bonce determined sub issue wasn't user error. Vladimir knew I had a matching pair of subs that are discontinued, so he offered me TWO new subs in their updated model.

New subs are going to be here next Tuesday (five days from now). Only caveat is that I send my second defective sub to them after I receive my new subs.

Subwoofers' issues: One sub had an open voicecoil. Deaf Bonce couldn't figure out why the voice coil opened. Both subs' baskets are cracking. These subs have iron baskets; replacement subs have aluminum. I honestly don't know which is better other than weight.

I will say Deaf Bonce came thru for me on a questionable deal and shipped the fix super quick. Vladimir tossed my issue off like nothing but 100lb subs warrantied?.. that gets expensive and unless coil rubbing from the get its usually clipping/user error IME. Great company... great support I'd say.

I always appreciate your witty humor, but when you post an out-of-place "K", you are just a post-whore.

Has anybody made a warranty claim on a Deaf Bonce sub? What's the best way to go about it and how are they to deal with?
E

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220610-095805_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220610-095805_Gmail.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 93
Which I'd say isn't exactly fair with some of the rather optimistic power ratings I see floating around, but rightfully so, some mook smoking a coil isn't the 8 year old Chinese kid who built the sub's fault.

That’s the other issue but that’s how they cover their rear ends. They rate something over what it can really thermally take and you smoke a coil and they blame you lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...