Deadener on plastic

Bradl79, what route did you go? My RAM truck has same inner panel. It's a huge molded plastic piece that covers the entire inner door. So, no holes to fill, and I don't see how the traditional products for metal doors would be effective? My thought is to "CLD" the outer door skin and decouple the speaker.

Caleb I got a new car and had to re do it

Irish I ended up just doing inside the door panels due to the cheap GTMat would not stick on plastic unless u get more expensive deadener it may would I had some old audio technix 80mil and that seemed to stick just did not have enough to do anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.