Deadener, deadener, deadener....

I thought it was second skin on top but not that good of a value Knuconceptz 100 mil was the best value.

Try starting around page 8
Yeah, Second Skin is pricey, but it's worth it! My 2006 Grand Caravan's not even 1/2 way done and it's sounding a lot better already!

John Kuthe...

Not to sound like an old fart but I remember newbies asking about peel n seal back in '06. A full 10 years later and this forum is still having the same discussions over and over again....some things never change //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Depends on how you define "peel and stick" Second Skin's Damplifier Pro's peel and stick, and rocks!! Wish Luxury Liner Pro was too!

John Kuthe...

If you're not too worried about your car you can always use peel n seal or other related products more focuses on mass loading, but if it doesn't work out for whatever reason or another don't be surprised when you're trying to get it out. If it does work for your application; great you saved some cash.

I personally like SDS tiles, but I don't go for 100% coverage. After that I would lean towards second skin or knukonceptz unless you happened to find middle of the pack deadener on sale or for a decent price.

- For mlv and acoustic barrier I like Home Depot's generic stuff as per Keep_Hope_Alive's build log. It works fine and shipping is reasonable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.