Deaden my trunk

Well, there is ANT from Second Skin(AlphaDamp) (no longer owns it) and Coleman from AudioTechnix. I've never heard anything bad about Coleman or AT as a company. So, I'm still confused. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Kevin Skar and ANT Second Skin are the two guys. Coleman has been top notch.

Kevin Skar and ANT Second Skin are the two guys. Coleman has been top notch.
Never heard of ANT being "shady" as far as business goes...just that he's a cocky dickhead. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Well, there is ANT from Second Skin(AlphaDamp) (no longer owns it) and Coleman from AudioTechnix. I've never heard anything bad about Coleman or AT as a company. So, I'm still confused. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Probably the first one then because I have never heard of the second one and I have the vendors section folded up so it never shows up on my screen. I got what I got because I could get a small amount and pay with credit card. How many vendors on here take a credit card directly?

Edead stuff was terrible, the stuff I bought anyhow was thin and didnt stick. Ive used second skin and AT and honestly both are good products but Audio Technix is still cheaper, Ive still got four rolls at the house. I would say I used more than 25% on my car, but definitely double layering in strategic strips will get you away with less. Assuming youre not going for SQ that is.

Coleman also promises free reach arounds

Never heard of ANT being "shady" as far as business goes...just that he's a cocky dickhead. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
not really business wise more just his websites.. people get **** soreness quickly

Probably the first one then because I have never heard of the second one and I have the vendors section folded up so it never shows up on my screen. I got what I got because I could get a small amount and pay with credit card. How many vendors on here take a credit card directly?
Probably all of them... lol.

But yeah, ANT is known to be a dick, but as far as his business practices go..I've never heard of any shady dealings. Never heard ANYTHING bad about AudioTechnix from people who have bought from them or used their products.

not really business wise more just his websites.. people get **** soreness quickly
People dont like how he does things, but he does things to fatten his pockets. Pretty sure its working well for him too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Exactly he is all business and asshole. If goob were to ever give up this site it would turn into another SMD forums with never ending ads everywhere. Money is his name.

Shit well maybe they should make it more well known, for the longest time around here its seemed like its either paypal or too bad.
Im only assuming that to be true.. but most of them being established businesses, I dont see why they couldnt do credit cards.

Shit well maybe they should make it more well known, for the longest time around here its seemed like its either paypal or too bad.
Im only assuming that to be true.. but most of them being established businesses, I dont see why they couldnt do credit cards.

Yea, no one has ever said anything bad about AudioTechnix, and especially not Coleman himself, he's top notch. And they do take direct credit card payments, they posted about it too. I looked at eDead for the longest time as well (because I like their products), and it always seemed to get good "reviews". I came on here and saw tons of people that used it and they don't use real foil, they use some different material, which is also not as thick as advertised. And it starts coming off after 6 months or so, and wilts under the heat.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/audio-technix/516676-huge-deadener-comparison.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.