DDZ1A for....................

No, we need the "Clamp Challenge". This needs to be organized. Will prove that I an others aren't just "talking ****". And it may also prove us wrong from time to time and I can live with that too.

You CANNOT judge an amp in the SPL Lanes.... I know alot of people say that.... its BS. SPL is WAY more about the build and setup than it is about what amplifier is making the woofers move in and out... So we need to organize this "Clamp Challenge" that I am speaking about... Will settle things.

Question are RD amps reliable I don't hear anythinge xcept reviews that they are underated but not if they are efficient or power hungy?

I think RD is going in the right direction with their amps, possibly, if they turn out to be as good as Steve says. Their older amps are great, nothing wrong with them either. Just beware of the ones that use Spring Clips.... those amps tend to break easier from vibration, it's been proven/shown over and over here at my shop.... Just ask any of my customers who thought they blew their amps up from low voltage, when in fact once I took them apart they had mosfets that were shorted out, but not busted open, and falling on the floor....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bhhong

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bhhong
SD DAYGO CALI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date