DDZ1A for....................

Bhhong
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This is more a feeler thread thats why not in the wtt section u knwo....

Anyone got any amps that are a a bit less powerful like still at least i want 1ohm doing somewhere in the 4k i want something efficient no garbage nothing i have to push to like .25 ohm to get 4100 or something

Its an amp that can push power daily efficiently

I heaRD SOME Memphis 4kws were a good amp maybe a rd audion one or something

wow your last like 100 posts were looking for a more powerful amp, something that would put out more then the Z1a, then you decide to jump the other directions? You remind me of my Ex, always wanting more then when she finds it, says she would drather settle for less.

gp3000pro 580 shipped bnib with real warranty:) got a friend running 1 to each of his hcca 12's just fine i dont see why you want to trade out tho? that amp is fine at 2 ohms for 2 of those subs.

Well the thing is I want to run 1 15 now at at 1ohm load which is what the 15 i am getting is for I can't put the rated 5000watts the z1a will put out.....sooooooooo i was thinking just get some cash and trade.....I wanted bigger but I realized I dont have the elctrical for like a z2lv which is what i would have wanted or a stetsom or a sd....u know?

Either way I would be interestd in a D9 rab that sounds not bad at all since I am trying to run either a hw or omega good match.

I wouldn't trade you a D9 for the Z1A unless I had another Z1A ready to strap. I firmly believe D9 > Z1A...

so if he will trade you I say go for it!

BTW: I understand Z1A is rated 5000.... but you have to understand Z1A= IA 40.1 which is rated 3600 x 1 @ 1ohm... same guts. D9 should be more powerful than either.

I wouldn't trade you a D9 for the Z1A unless I had another Z1A ready to strap. I firmly believe D9 > Z1A...
so if he will trade you I say go for it!

BTW: I understand Z1A is rated 5000.... but you have to understand Z1A= IA 40.1 which is rated 3600 x 1 @ 1ohm... same guts. D9 should be more powerful than either.
thank you for the input i will keep that in mind

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bhhong

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bhhong
SD DAYGO CALI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date