Status
Not open for further replies.

jalm
10+ year member

CHAFFEE
Item(s) for Sale:

DD M3 Digital Designs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works great, is missing 2 speaker screws(but doesnt need them) and the red clip light doesnt work. Bought it 2 months ago to replace my M2 . It over powered my 12's and was too long too fit anywhere. I paid $450 shipped, so I will sale it for the same price and eat the shipping and paypal fees. Not in a hurry or need the money so no offers or trades, thanks.

Cont Power at 1 ohm: 2400W x 1ch

Dimensions - inches: 21.25 L x 9.25 W x 2.1 H

Shipping Weight: 24 lbs

Price:

$450 shipped , paypal.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS , 48 states.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

op do not take paypal as a gift i just sold my ddm3a to a clown on here and he gifted the paypal after he recived the amp he called his bank and said it was an unauthorized transaction so paypal took the funds back and after i filed a police report and an online scam he sent me my amp used and installed and i lost all shipping no funds and im lucky i got omething back because as far as his bank and paypal was concerned it was over. take a look at my forsale thraed and the clown who bought it even states i sent pics and the amp .

sorry for the post dump but trust me its better than loseing an amp just pay the 3 percent and be safe do it as a transaction .

the dude who did this to me posted on this thread btw.

if he is a scammer call him out

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

And sorry for the post dump op

the reason i posted on this thread was to warn op about the risk in using paypal as a gift not for me to call out a scammer on somebody else post. the only reason i mentioned he posted on this thread is so op would be carefull since the scammer did post on here. if anybody wants to know who he is just p.m. and i will gladely provided the id and all you have to do is look at the feedback i left for others and you will see who im talking about.

Ok, I didnt know gifting was a big deal, I am not a scammer and havent ever been screwed on a deal so I dont even think about stuff like that. It was just an idea. My caco score is an all positive (4) and my ebay is an all positive(55) , will prove it some way if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...