good buget comps?

I'll second the Cadence cdw 6kit. A friend of mine got the cheap Aura's and they sounded like dookie on a os fosgate 400a4, ok not dookie but not as good as my cadences imho.

partsexpress.com 

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

amd i have the auras they are very nice for the price
For the price not at all.

That is the only time i've heard a pair, could've been the set or the install. I don't really know or care. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

All i do know is that mine sounded better. In reality, any decent comp set that costs as much as a pair of co-ax's is a good buy in my book.

i got some alpine type-r 17s's they do pretty well there is a new type-r i think its the 60 and the 60c. they aren't too bad. and sound great. so haw many watts u looking to put to them? (nobody has asked this yet)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.