Status
Not open for further replies.

jalm
10+ year member

CHAFFEE
Item(s) for Sale:

DD M3 Digital Designs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works great, is missing 2 speaker screws(but doesnt need them) and the red clip light doesnt work. Bought it 2 months ago to replace my M2 . It over powered my 12's and was too long too fit anywhere. I paid $450 shipped, so I will sale it for the same price and eat the shipping and paypal fees. Not in a hurry or need the money so no offers or trades, thanks.

Cont Power at 1 ohm: 2400W x 1ch

Dimensions - inches: 21.25 L x 9.25 W x 2.1 H

Shipping Weight: 24 lbs

Price:

$450 shipped , paypal.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS , 48 states.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

just curious this amp does not have a clip light on it the remote does so the red light is a protect is that what does not work ?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

just curious this amp does not have a clip light on it the remote does so the red light is a protect is that what does not work ? maybe you have never let the amp go into protect tahts a good thing lol.

sale is pending. The red light is just an "extra" to let you know when it is clipping. It flashes on and off with the bass if its working and you have it turned up too loud. Doesnt protect the amp just lets you know the volume or gain is too high. Most amps dont have it anyway.

well maybe im wrong but all the m3a ive dealt with the light on the amp is a protection and the clip is on the remote .

ok, I was wrong!! lol , I have an m2 that does have a clip light in the same spot. When I played the m3 i just thought it wasnt lighting up. Never took a second too read it says "pro" on it. Read my m2 and it does says clip. My m2 flashes when i play it. I just assumed the m3 being the same model and same spot was not working. thanks for the correct info. So it not being on is good.

no worries i figured you would want to know so the amp is not sold short of full potential lol.

Great amp here! I loved mine and miss it! Good price too, GLWS.

(This amp can do .25 ohm burps no problem and .35+ daily, depending on box/setup you can see over 4kwrms!)

Item(s) for Sale:
DD M3 Digital Designs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works great, is missing 2 speaker screws(but doesnt need them) and the red clip light doesnt work. Bought it 2 months ago to replace my M2 . It over powered my 12's and was too long too fit anywhere. I paid $450 shipped, so I will sale it for the same price and eat the shipping and paypal fees. Not in a hurry or need the money so no offers or trades, thanks.

Cont Power at 1 ohm: 2400W x 1ch

Dimensions - inches: 21.25 L x 9.25 W x 2.1 H

Shipping Weight: 24 lbs

Price:

$450 shipped , paypal.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS , 48 states.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Trade for my DC 1.2K brand new in box? I'll throw in $100 as well.

ok gettin bored trying to sale this amp. Pm me your offer and zipcode. And if you can mark the paypal payment as gift so there is no fees. I will wait a couple days to see what the best offer is, thanks jon

also i would be willing to think about trades, not car audio gear, more like I pod touch, xbox, tools , etc. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...