DD 9500G more info?

It’s funny how everyone is so concerned that I said in one post I clip my woofers even when I have stated that I have been able to do so reliably for years as long as I have the right soft parts.... you act like I’m frying a woofer every other day and that’s simply not the case. Stock cones usually last a while and if they do blow and get reconed (at least at this point) they have always lasted forever for me with PSI parts. Also not completely sure who this comment is addressed to but if it’s about me I’ve never said subs are always better built than bought, the most I’ve ever actually built a sub (hard parts) is making custom QCA rings for 12” TI baskets on my 4hps which wasn’t as easy process by any means but the point is I’m not tearing apart motors and making hybrid monsters or anything over here. So yes I bought a sub, technically it originated from DD but I paid les than 1/6th original retail price for this particular 9500 so I’m not that concerned that I had to recone it right away, the cone it came with was junk. From my experience I like the way PSI builds cones so yes I prefer to build my subs with their parts if a rebuild is necesssry. that doesn’t mean they are officially Better than anyone it’s just an opinion based on my experience.
Don't know when to shut up do you? That's your problem you keep frying/burning tinsel leads/subs. Not gonna read the rest of your BS comments. To put frankly, your just an idiot that doesn't know how to run audio equipment properly.

I’m not sure how much power you expect it to take to fry the PSI leads in do time but I run 7k clamped daily on two TC 4hp 18s with PSI soft parts with the same triple tinsel leads and beat the hell out them all the time, just as previously stated I know when to stop playing them when they get too hot. I’ve gotten more than my money’s worth out of those recones now and they still sound great. Never had a problem yet.
lol you have a temp sensor on your voicecoils that none of us know about?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

lol you have a temp sensor on your voicecoils that none of us know about?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
Says “not gonna read anymore of your BS comments” then immediately after reads my next comment and responds. Bravo. And no I have a nose and an 8” aero port 6 inches away from my head. Honestly for being such an idiot that doesn’t understand audio at all I think 155db isnt too shabby so I take that as a compliment. THANK YOU

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.