DC sound lab leading the pack of subwoofers

edit....too much sarcasm for a tech section I suppose. Underground speaker manufacturers have to build higher quality goods to stay in business by catering to the DIY Hobbyist and high-end market, because mainstream companies own the rest of the market and are pretty tough to compete with, what with all their adds and contracts with big name stores like Best Buy. (Ironically named don'tcha think?)

Pretty sure you said "Loudest single sub setup" not "Loudest single 15" setup"... So why doesnt DC drop an 18 in and see if they can beat the current world record?
IIRC when I read the thread the paper cone wouldn't hold up past the ~177 or so mark (which is not a bad remark... that is alot for a "standard" cone to hold) -- from what I gather DC is making a carbon fiber cone at this point which may allow them to produce higher numbers. I'm sure everyone involved would be anxious to see how the DC-Neo / 99Z compare with an equivalent cone structure.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone, regardless of who, take down the top single sub extreme score crown from DD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Really... the only thing holding back other drivers is cones from what I've seen which is why seemingly all of the 180 dB vehicles have the DD 99Z with composite cone -- there are a few other drivers out there with just as much motor power that can handle just as much juice on burps but aside from some of the Brazil companies (IIRC Shocker Brazil has a composite cone) DD has been holding it down with the composite cone.

Note : I have *heard* that T3 has a 180 dB vehicle in South Africa with a TSNS but I don't recall seeing photos of hearing anything more official about it... so don't quote me on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

your a ******* **** off already grow up you really think it was me going to give you $50 you know who was behind it and yes it was bad judgement in my part at the time but i learned that jd was a $hit talker and no longer see eye to eye but god man it was 3 years ago drop it cause im not here to start $hit like some people are day in day out.

Don't get pissed off at me. I think I am clearly grown up, but I tend to not forget shady things in this industry, and since it is a constant trait, I am constantly aware. I am not trying to start anything. As a moderator, people expect me to remember countless user names. So I have to remember off of association, especially since people change their user names, only way I can keep track. The amount of PM's referencing other users in regard to their history or something, that I get, is nutty some weeks.

So many fanboys changing their loyalties every year, so they are changing their user names constantly, it is nearly impossible to keep up.

Note : I have *heard* that T3 has a 180 dB vehicle in South Africa with a TSNS but I don't recall seeing photos of hearing anything more official about it... so don't quote me on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
South Africa is full of scammers. Don't believe anything you hear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.