DC power company rant

Massive spl

Banned
Michigan
So First the quad alt bracket is in stock but yet it takes them 1week to ship it and another week to get to me... Seems pretty long for an item that's In stock, should take 3-5 business days from the date I ordered.

Second I called them and said, send instructions with the quad alt as the instructions link on their website doesn't work, they said no problem... Well the bracket shows up today with DUAL BRACKET INSTRUCTIONS. So I call dc and say where are the quad alt bracket instructions they you told me you would send with my bracket.... Their response is " the dual bracket is the same as the quad bracket". Ummm no it's not.

Also I spend $680 on a bracket and they don't give me one stick or decal or anything. They have me in their systems I've bought a few things from them but yet they treat me like a crappy customer,

I'm thinking about sending it back and ordering a JZ quad bracket

I get really pissed when i make a purchase like that and dont get a sticker either. If im spending hundreds on you the LEAST you can do is give me a damn .50c sticker!!!

I get really pissed when i make a purchase like that and dont get a sticker either. If im spending hundreds on you the LEAST you can do is give me a damn .50c sticker!!!

Lol I'd be happy with fvcking installation instructions

Adulbrich could of told you there's no such thing as quad alt install instructions. Seems weird considering the bracket is so expensive

Adulbrich could of told you there's no such thing as quad alt install instructions. Seems weird considering the bracket is so expensive
No he said his didn't come with any so that's when I called dc power to make sure they come with it when I ordered it and dc power said yes it comes with instructions... They are liars

While we are on the topic, what do you do with the pin that connects to an alt when adding a second one, do you guys just not connect anything? With the (+) run hooked up to thw first alt itll work?

So First the quad alt bracket is in stock but yet it takes them 1week to ship it and another week to get to me... Seems pretty long for an item that's In stock, should take 3-5 business days from the date I ordered.
Second I called them and said, send instructions with the quad alt as the instructions link on their website doesn't work, they said no problem... Well the bracket shows up today with DUAL BRACKET INSTRUCTIONS. So I call dc and say where are the quad alt bracket instructions they you told me you would send with my bracket.... Their response is " the dual bracket is the same as the quad bracket". Ummm no it's not.

Also I spend $680 on a bracket and they don't give me one stick or decal or anything. They have me in their systems I've bought a few things from them but yet they treat me like a crappy customer,

I'm thinking about sending it back and ordering a JZ quad bracket
your pussy hurts? its a ******* bracket.. its not rocket science. what you want a sticker for so someone can take you stuff?

your pussy hurts? its a ******* bracket.. its not rocket science. what you want a sticker for so someone can take you stuff?

I don't think a single person on this website likes you! Not even sure why your here. You don't have a system/build log. Your like that one kid at school that won't leave the cool kids alone until he gets his asss beat. But I wouldnt even beat your asss because you would enjoy the male on male contact to much you fvcking asss packing fagggot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/448340-misfit-owes-me-20-bucks.html

Lmao cry baby^

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

yall should start a movement.. stickers for *******..

Start a movement

Dlcktaker the papermaker... Now bend over like a good boy you homoooo

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.