DC power company rant

I don't think a single person on this website likes you! Not even sure why your here. You don't have a system/build log. Your like that one kid at school that won't leave the cool kids alone until he gets his asss beat. But I wouldnt even beat your asss because you would enjoy the male on male contact to much you fvcking asss packing fagggot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif 

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/448340-misfit-owes-me-20-bucks.html

Lmao cry baby^

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Start a movement

Dlcktaker the papermaker... Now bend over like a good boy you homoooo
my 12 year old niece can crack better jokes. lame ***.. several people told you your a ***** for crying over a **** bracket. imagine i build and wire and trouble shott some of the most advanced electrical/electronic controlled system in an industrial setting and you talk **** to me when your struggling to install a ******* bracket? god bless you..

loli told you it was ecu regulated. you los and everyone else here called me an idiot.. what was the name of that thread? i wanna rub it in
No, you definitely did not.

lol he sent you the wrong alternator and wanted you to send it back? get the fuck out of here, unless it was your fault for telling him the wrong thing that's a shitty way to do business, regardless of how good people think your alternators are
Who was this directed at?

He didn't ask me to send it back, but nobody had a solution for me to raise my charging voltage.

I didn't "tell him anything wrong"

No, you definitely did not.

Who was this directed at?

He didn't ask me to send it back, but nobody had a solution for me to raise my charging voltage.

I didn't "tell him anything wrong"
yes im talking about when you received the wrong alternator.

You dont care so much that you made a thread. About a bracket. That you cant install.

Your so dumb you don't even understand lmao. I'm sure I can figure it out. I don't care about you or papermaker.. That meme I posted has nothing to do with this thread... But your so dumb you can't even follow that:graduate:

Yes we all know you kiss men secret lover "kmsl"

But no I never said I can't install it... I said spending $680 on a quad alt bracket and it not coming with instructions it fvcked up... Now you guys are trying to put words in my mouth saying it can't be installed... Y'all trollin HARD and making yourself look like clowns //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif

yes im talking about when you received the wrong alternator.
Oh, yeah. I thought it was some bullshit. On top of shipping it back to him, he wanted me to pay extra for the alternator I was supposed to get.

I refused to pay for shipping and an extra cost for the new alternator.

I gave him the correct information. I was told "the car could've had two different alternators, so we sent the more common one". Yeah, so they basically guessed and sent me one....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.