DC power company rant

I don't think a single person on this website likes you! Not even sure why your here. You don't have a system/build log. Your like that one kid at school that won't leave the cool kids alone until he gets his asss beat. But I wouldnt even beat your asss because you would enjoy the male on male contact to much you fvcking asss packing fagggot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif 

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/448340-misfit-owes-me-20-bucks.html

Lmao cry baby^

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Start a movement

Dlcktaker the papermaker... Now bend over like a good boy you homoooo
dude you seriouy cant take a joke. and frankly i dont care who lies me.

i help people out here.. i dont need a build log and im not messing up my fly *** g37 with a build log..

i think you're bitching about nothing OP, DC audio is DC audio. not gonna change when you order your bracket and call to let them know you want something that doesnt exist.

bottom line is you paid a premium for two things..

1)higher quality bearings/machining/design - note: dc obviously isn't the only company doing this.

2)the name "dc power"

whether that's worth $700 is up to you, the reality of it is that it wont take any more than $150 to mass produce these, maybe less if you cut out the initial r&d cost

i think alternator brackets are a bullshit grab for money and you really dont have much choice unless you have a very common GM (derp... isn't that why are GM brackets the cheapest?) or maybe ford motor

i think you're bitching about nothing OP, DC audio is DC audio. not gonna change when you order your bracket and call to let them know you want something that doesnt exist.
bottom line is you paid a premium for two things..

1)higher quality bearings/machining/design - note: dc obviously isn't the only company doing this.

2)the name "dc power"

whether that's worth $700 is up to you, the reality of it is that it wont take any more than $150 to mass produce these, maybe less if you cut out the initial r&d cost

i think alternator brackets are a bullshit grab for money and you really dont have much choice unless you have a very common GM (derp... isn't that why are GM brackets the cheapest?) or maybe ford motor
Yea I just think when I called and told them to send quad alt directions and they said Ok no problem.... Instead they should have said there are no instructions and just put it on and hope you have it correct....

Then the whole sticker thing.. Ive order yardsale stuff from sundown and got stickers and drink coozy things... Ive order $5 products from other companies and got stickers... Why the hell wouldnt dc audio give me a .50cent sticker for spending $680 on a bracket. It's the little things that make customers come back.. I know I won't buy anything dc power again or recommend them for anything... Excessive or Ohio gen from now on... FVCK DC POWER!!!

Does Excessive Amperage not make any multiple alt brackets? Perhaps something to pass along to Nate at EA...I know he's a busy guy but wouldn't be a bad idea/suggestion to compliment the products.

Lol I'd be happy with fvcking installation instructions
Fucking told you.

Just figure out how to put it on and quit your bitching.

I figured it out as a 17 year old kid.

Adulbrich could of told you there's no such thing as quad alt install instructions. Seems weird considering the bracket is so expensive
Yes to both

No he said his didn't come with any so that's when I called dc power to make sure they come with it when I ordered it and dc power said yes it comes with instructions... They are liars
No. I told you the quad bracket came with dual bracket instructons.

Yea I just think when I called and told them to send quad alt directions and they said Ok no problem.... Instead they should have said there are no instructions and just put it on and hope you have it correct....
Then the whole sticker thing.. Ive order yardsale stuff from sundown and got stickers and drink coozy things... Ive order $5 products from other companies and got stickers... Why the hell wouldnt dc audio give me a .50cent sticker for spending $680 on a bracket. It's the little things that make customers come back.. I know I won't buy anything dc power again or recommend them for anything... Excessive or Ohio gen from now on... FVCK DC POWER!!!
Singer even threw in a cool dog tag keychain that and the sticker made me a singer fan lol

Singer even threw in a cool dog tag keychain that and the sticker made me a singer fan lol
For some reason, the plastic on my truck key wore some of the paint off my dog tag //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

IMG_20160409_072246_432_zpsaptumfjj.jpg

I didnt get ****....
I got a T-shirt, dog tag, and two stickers with my orders.

I did spend $1,500 on Singer alternators though, so that's probably why, lol.

Also, my first order was messed up. He sent me the wrong alternator and wanted me to pay to ship it back. I said no and it was a big hassle. Took several months to get the correct alternator after my initial order. That was my 320

My 370 was super expensive, but when I got it, it only charged at 13.7.....

Nobody from Singer knew what the problem was. A rep (who shall remain nameless) told me to put a bank of maxwell caps on my sense wire for some reason //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I figured out that it had a PCM controlled regulator. That's what my truck's stock alternator had, and Mike didn't know that I was going to run it as a secondary alternator independently. New regulator for it was $50 because of some miscommunication //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

/rant

I don't think a single person on this website likes you! Not even sure why your here. You don't have a system/build log. Your like that one kid at school that won't leave the cool kids alone until he gets his asss beat. But I wouldnt even beat your asss because you would enjoy the male on male contact to much you fvcking asss packing fagggot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif 

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/448340-misfit-owes-me-20-bucks.html

Lmao cry baby^

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Start a movement

Dlcktaker the papermaker... Now bend over like a good boy you homoooo
I like him a lot more than I like you.

For some reason, the plastic on my truck key wore some of the paint off my dog tag //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
IMG_20160409_072246_432_zpsaptumfjj.jpg

OMG i told you that the newer cars had electronically regulated alternators and that it was limiting your output voltage. los said i was retarted.. I'm gonna have to dig that post up.. matter fact can you find it? lol

yall say i am an idiot but boy if i didn't call that TOO when i was called an idiot.. KMSL

I got a T-shirt, dog tag, and two stickers with my orders.

I did spend $1,500 on Singer alternators though, so that's probably why, lol.

Also, my first order was messed up. He sent me the wrong alternator and wanted me to pay to ship it back. I said no and it was a big hassle. Took several months to get the correct alternator after my initial order. That was my 320

My 370 was super expensive, but when I got it, it only charged at 13.7.....

Nobody from Singer knew what the problem was. A rep (who shall remain nameless) told me to put a bank of maxwell caps on my sense wire for some reason //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I figured out that it had a PCM controlled regulator. That's what my truck's stock alternator had, and Mike didn't know that I was going to run it as a secondary alternator independently. New regulator for it was $50 because of some miscommunication //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

/rant
loli told you it was ecu regulated. you los and everyone else here called me an idiot.. what was the name of that thread? i wanna rub it in

loli told you it was ecu regulated. you los and everyone else here called me an idiot.. what was the name of that thread? i wanna rub it in

U are an idiot... My singer alts charged at 13.7v because the type of regulator he uses in his alts... My stock alts, DC power alts, excessive amperage alts all charged 14.4v+ and I have same 5.3 motor they do. It's not the ecu getting in the way it's the type of regulator singer uses.

nope it can be adjusted. the regulators areuse and controlled by the ecm because it lower emissions and increases mileage it will completely turn the alternator off they is no load.. it also will ramp the voltage up when its cold and lower it in the summer to change faster and stop from over charing..

U are an idiot... My singer alts charged at 13.7v because the type of regulator he uses in his alts... My stock alts, DC power alts, excessive amperage alts all charged 14.4v+ and I have same 5.3 motor they do. It's not the ecu getting in the way it's the type of regulator singer uses.
you bypasses the facto ECU for a internal regulator if you was going to do that you should get get a external regulator so you can adjust it and over charge your batteries.. smh

lol he sent you the wrong alternator and wanted you to send it back? get the fuck out of here, unless it was your fault for telling him the wrong thing that's a shitty way to do business, regardless of how good people think your alternators are

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.