SOLD DC Level 5 18's, Eclipse HU, Shok 0 Gauge, and other goodies...

plugitin
5,000+ posts

She Bangs
Da U.P. eh?
Well, its been awhile. But, I'm getting into paintball heavily now and have no time for car audio anymore...so up goes most of what i have.

Shok Industries CB6.5 components 130 shipped for each set, i have 2 sets. BNIB

-Eclipse 8443 (Awesome SQ deck, 8 volt outs)-135.00 shipped 7.5 outa 10 cosmetic, little worn down

-MTX 275X 2 chan-50.00 shipped lil banged up but works great

-Precision Power 6.5 coaxs- 25.00 shipped ( no idea if they work or not, so...as is)

-Have two rolls of Shok 0 gauge here (1 blue, 1 red roll) we'll say 100 shipped each

-Batcap 2000-280 shipped CONUS

-2 DC Level 5's D2- We'll say 350 picked up EACH (would prefer not to ship, but we'll see)

-DDZ2HV-Start at 1000.00 picked up...7 or 8 outa 10. Some scratches, slave inputs werent hooked up from factory. I won't get rid of this unless i get what i want for it.

-Pioneer 9800BT HU-BROKEN...wont turn on, LNIB other then the fact it doesnt work. Hooked it up, it worked...then shut the car off, and it didnt work after that.-50 shipped

-13 inch Legacy flip down tv-one dead pixel, some tape residue on the outside 75 shipped

-I have a BLUE

Stinger voltmeter somewhere around here. 15 shipped?

I know i have more...

Sorry to all who PM'd me about the wire and some other amps a while back...I've been extremely busy with school and work. So give me a day or two to respond to anything.

100_0033.jpg

DSCF5892.jpg

DSCF5824.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

DSCF58531.jpg

Picture032.jpg

i want that eclipse...care to give me a few days to pick it up? im going outta town the 5th til like the 10th and dont wanna buy anything before i leave...well let me kow man

where r u located interested in the level 5's and the shok wire
Upper Michigan, Marquette to be exact

Oh **** kinda wanna grab these lvl 5s
Do it Toone...

i want that eclipse...care to give me a few days to pick it up? im going outta town the 5th til like the 10th and dont wanna buy anything before i leave...well let me kow man
Sure, but i have a few people interested in her, first one with the money gets her.

ill take the voltmeter if you have a picture
PM'd

so 100 shipped i might pick the wire up tommorow let me know if you plan on shipping the level 5s
let me know, quite a few people interested.

have any specs on the 6.5??...vertex doesnt sell these anymore i dont think
Check google out, search for em. I have to go to work right nooow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.