DC level 5 18, Powerbass XTA5000.1 in small trunk car BUILD!

thanks man. dang im getting an overdose on hating from that guy. wonder why hes all in my mouth but still hating? lol. anyone think that this is one sexy 155 db trunk car setup?

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

well its official. 10k rms and 28 htz is not very friendly to any sub. RIP dual .7 LEVEL 6 recone. and welcome the dual 1.4 ohm recone in about 2 weeks. each amp will see 1.4 for daily and .35 for burps. should see over 13k rms for burp. even though i have more batts than usaci legal i think i will be close to the world record of 156.5. i mean ive never seen ANY trunk car doing higher numbers than that

well its official. 10k rms and 28 htz is not very friendly to any sub. RIP dual .7 LEVEL 6 recone. and welcome the dual 1.4 ohm recone in about 2 weeks. each amp will see 1.4 for daily and .35 for burps. should see over 13k rms for burp. even though i have more batts than usaci legal i think i will be close to the world record of 156.5. i mean ive never seen ANY trunk car doing higher numbers than that
Ahhh RIP. I'm in the same boat as you..just sent mine off to PSI.

You going to the show on the 17th at audiodepot? Hope I have my recone back in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
be on the look out bro lol got a guy doing close to that number now with 2 d5's an another guy not far behind with 2 d9's an its all legal lol. i ain't hating by the way i love your build just stating some facts that are going on in usaci's world

be on the look out bro lol got a guy doing close to that number now with 2 d5's an another guy not far behind with 2 d9's an its all legal lol. i ain't hating by the way i love your build just stating some facts that are going on in usaci's world
oh its all good man. i love some competition. i have a friendly bet with thor but he went back to daily so he aint smashing numbers anymore i guess lol. and u say legal? on the dash legal or usaci legal?

ive wanted to try some differant subs to see but i dont know many that i can afford to take upward of 10,11, 12k or more with right ohm loads. much less daily because the six dailyed both amps fine at 37 htz tuning but 28 htz it only lasted couple weeks lol

ok so heres a couple pics vids and updates. i launched one of the coils so i rewired the sub to .8 strapped to one coil (about 12k rms to one coil) went to the show today and BEAT my previous high score of 154.6 and did a 154.7! how u wonder? beats me. anyways heres some pics and vids of stuff i did before hand and stuff. ENJOY!

level 6 next to a level 5 spl 18.

100_1125.jpg

100_1126.jpg

100_1127.jpg

154.7 on both runs. right on the money

100_1128.jpg

100_1129.jpg

then i threw the mic in the port and had some fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

100_1130.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.