Dc level 4 or fi audio bl?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm on the fence about DC myself. I hear their suspensions are super soft and don't hold up well. Could be bad information. I've never personally heard a Fi sub. The HDC3 is stout and anything Sundown should be solid.

How much do you have to spend and how much space/power do you have?

I personally like most of FIs stuff. The BL has some sick output for the money. Built better than the aq as well..

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

I'm on the fence about DC myself. I hear their suspensions are super soft and don't hold up well. Could be bad information. I've never personally heard a Fi sub. The HDC3 is stout and anything Sundown should be solid.
How much do you have to spend and how much space/power do you have?
I honestly don't think that's true. Pretty much all the spiders on the market are either Nomex or poly cotton impregnated.

They have several types of spipers linear progressive soft hard etc. From the parameters they aren't soft

I personally like most of FIs stuff. The BL has some sick output for the money. Built better than the aq as well.. 

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

I honestly don't think that's true. Pretty much all the spiders on the market are either Nomex or poly cotton impregnated.

They have several types of spipers linear progressive soft hard etc. From the parameters they aren't soft
What is the reason why DC recommends 25% smaller enclosures than just about every other manufacturer? Im genuinely curious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.