DC level 3 12s..sealed vs ported, tuning Freq

thatdude69
10+ year member

WV
I just ordered 2 dc level 3 12s and they need about 1.75 cubes per driver. I'm wondering if anyone has heard these subs in a sealed box, and what frequency anyone with these subs has their box tuned to. I'm thinking of going ported with 1.7 cubes each (after displacement) and tuning to 32hz. Any recommendations/comments?

I haven't messed with them personally, but the specs(if accurate) indicate that they can do rather well in either application.
agreed

Rusty really needs send a few toys my way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

umm...I would be bet so..when I get some time I may do some designs an see what I come up with, or maybe ram can check it out.

I would be they would do well though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.