dc audio!!!

I found the pic

34gm5fk.jpg

okay thanks

My friend has the Lvl 4 15" in his LS, powered by that PAI-1000.1 I posted up there. Box is a hair over 3 cubes @ 30 Hz or so (I can't remember the exact specs). It sounds good on any kind of music and has a ton of output.

If I was going to buy a single 15" and put it on around 1k, the Lvl 4 would be around the top of my list.

kinda both..
I knew you were going to say that.

In my opinion, the HDC3 doesn't sound great. Granted, I haven't heard a hundred of them in a hundred different enclosures. If I were you, I'd probably get the pair of Lvl 3 15"s...especially if you're planning to supply all of your three options with the same amount of power.

good luck getting a straight answer. depends on who you talk to you'll get 100 answers.
ill take this as an attack on me!im sure rob will feel the same.smarten up ian and think about people that have helped you in the past b4 u post garbage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.