dc audio!!!

good luck getting a straight answer. depends on who you talk to you'll get 100 answers.
You only have to talk to me to get the right answers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

good luck getting a straight answer. depends on who you talk to you'll get 100 answers.
that is true one email i got the prices were different than the current one i have now. the list i have now i got about 2 weeks ago. so i dont know if it changed or not

that is true one email i got the prices were different than the current one i have now. the list i have now i got about 2 weeks ago. so i dont know if it changed or not
It changes periodically. I need to get a new one myself. I wanna know how much the amps cost...

i have them with the list i got you want them? i dont know if they are current or not though haha
You have the prices of the NEW amps? The list would have to be fairly recent....because the new amps are WAY different than the old ones...

i havent seen the outside of them only inside shots.do you have any pics of them?
I had pics of the prototype at one point. It was really similar looking to the AQ amps, and only had a DC sticker on it. I'm sure the DC logo is now silk screened or painted onto the heatsink, or maybe they completely changed the heatsink. It doesn't matter what they do to it, though. I love the heatsink from the older DC amps (RD Audio style). The only amps I think are better looking would be the SE line from Arc.

Old DC amps:

dc100011.jpg

pai-100011.jpg

dc12041.jpg

pai-12041.jpg

purdy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.