Price:

Taking offers, not set on a price.

Will add for an mmats 3000.1 or 3000.05

Also add for a DC XL 15" or any quality 15" sub(s) that handle around 2k

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

For an estimate my zip code is 12053

got a 15" death penalty D1? imo its a better sub than the xl

Last edited by a moderator:
are you near syracuse? are you familiar with TNESPL?
Havent heard of them, I am a little west of Albany in duanesburg. About 2 hours from Syracuse. Right now I have two dc lvl 3 15s.. running off this 2k.

I don't know what will beat that(researching a bit more), but im basically looking for something with a powerful motor.. debating buying an mmats 3000.05 and an xl with level 5 solf parts or carbon fiber option.. or maybe an aq hdc4.0.. idk yet minds racing on the new setup, im sure you know what I mean.

so im guessing your not interested in the DP. theres a guy near you that make custom subs- corey at spl audio- look him up in this forum and he can build you a custom driver that will destroy a xl for less money.

you looking for a spl sub or a daily or both?

so im guessing your not interested in the DP. theres a guy near you that make custom subs- corey at spl audio- look him up in this forum and he can build you a custom driver that will destroy a xl for less money. you looking for a spl sub or a daily or both?
I cant find any Thiele small parameters for the DP. Another thing is that with it being 1500 rms, I would need to get another to run off the mmats. Also if I were to run two, I would need them to be able to be wired to .5 ohms to power them. They really just don't fit my need, thanks tho. I saw SPL audio awhile back, and forgot about that option. I would be really interested in this, does he give the thiele small parameters of the subwoofers he makes?.. and how do I contact him?.. I thought he was pushed away from this board by vendors.

How's the condition of the amp? I live in Rochester, NY.. heading out of town here shortly for work.. I'll check up on the thread when I get to my hotel room..
Its in great condition, the only wear it has is a small part of where it says DC audio on the front is slightly worn in one spot. Besides that, the amp is mint. Purchased less than 6 months ago, work perfect. Never saw less than 1 ohm, never pushed or clipped. Sat in my room for half its life.

Interested in some sundown subs just reconed them 2 sa-8 v2 and 1 sd-2 12" also have 3 aq200.2 amps and a aq1200
Sorry im looking for cash or to add cash for a larger amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.