DBDesignsElite?

Just got my I-net back up. Everyones stuff is in Roswell. Look again Monday afternoon. You WILL see movement.

Ambios? So why did i get a call from customs letting me know that those packages where paid for and picked up? When i talked to your brother what you are saying that i said never was said. Keep it up man. You know **** well there are issues here with shipping and have been for some time now. Im glad you are using this as a way to make everything play out for you. SO who picked them up am?

Oh and the bit about the tracking numbers? I thought you posted that you never got tracking numbers?

That they all where fake? That they showed that they where invalid? Now you say something different?

Sorry for the delays. I do apologize. Like i said im in and out. My I net was down for the better part of the week. If you need to contact me just call me at 404-573-3253.

Heres something you all will like. When you get your stuff and everythings said and done. Ill refund you 20% of the total that you all paid. Consider it a apology for the delays.
good lookin out Alex thanx bro.

Just got my I-net back up. Everyones stuff is in Roswell. Look again Monday afternoon. You WILL see movement.

Ambios? So why did i get a call from customs letting me know that those packages where paid for and picked up? When i talked to your brother what you are saying that i said never was said. Keep it up man. You know **** well there are issues here with shipping and have been for some time now. Im glad you are using this as a way to make everything play out for you. SO who picked them up am?

Oh and the bit about the tracking numbers? I thought you posted that you never got tracking numbers?

That they all where fake? That they showed that they where invalid? Now you say something different?

Sorry for the delays. I do apologize. Like i said im in and out. My I net was down for the better part of the week. If you need to contact me just call me at 404-573-3253.

Heres something you all will like. When you get your stuff and everythings said and done. Ill refund you 20% of the total that you all paid. Consider it a apology for the delays.
HAHA I CANT BELEIVE I AM READING THIS! you did tell my brother that... and no your lying the packages were not picked up.. if anyone here wants to phone and ask about those tracking numbers they never existed.

the numbers were fake.. they showed up just like everyone elses.

HAHA I CANT BELEIVE I AM READING THIS! you did tell my brother that... and no your lying the packages were not picked up.. if anyone here wants to phone and ask about those tracking numbers they never existed.
the numbers were fake.. they showed up just like everyone elses.

you were just caught lying about tracking numbers. as well as your previous ordeals. you tried to cheat customs and got ****ed. your fault get over it its not alex's place to clean up your mess.

i know alex fairly well via team sundown and runs a tip top shop. and offered to let me use his shop if i needed it (never met him in person but was going to go out of his way to help me out)

everyone one has bad times in life and they get through them.

for example the 9 months of your mothers life when she was pregnant with you. "**** did she get the short end of the stick on that one"

you were just caught lying about tracking numbers. as well as your previous ordeals. you tried to cheat customs and got ****ed. your fault get over it its not alex's place to clean up your mess.
i know alex fairly well via team sundown and runs a tip top shop. and offered to let me use his shop if i needed it (never met him in person but was going to go out of his way to help me out)

everyone one has bad times in life and they get through them.

for example the 9 months of your mothers life when she was pregnant with you. "**** did she get the short end of the stick on that one"
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh::laugh:X2 dude alex is a stand up guy very stand up . yes the situation is shitty but hey he is offering you guys a deal or 20% . i trully respect that from him because he is willing to put money on the line before him self that takes a real man and a great buisness man

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh::laugh:X2 dude alex is a stand up guy very stand up . yes the situation is shitty but hey he is offering you guys a deal or 20% . i trully respect that from him because he is willing to put money on the line before him self that takes a real man and a great buisness man
wow a good post from kovemaster :p

i checked dbdesignselite status and he logged in the other day with no response to my message about a refund of my 65$ so i sent him one last message which will be the last kind message i send him about asking for a refund of my money. its been over 2 months now and have not seen anything in return of my money which was supposed to be for wire but now i just want a refund. i really hope he responds to me next time he logs in or im not going to be very tolerable anymore....

i checked dbdesignselite status and he logged in the other day with no response to my message about a refund of my 65$ so i sent him one last message which will be the last kind message i send him about asking for a refund of my money. its been over 2 months now and have not seen anything in return of my money which was supposed to be for wire but now i just want a refund. i really hope he responds to me next time he logs in or im not going to be very tolerable anymore....
sorry to say but its ******** with the people sticking up for him....yeah he says a bunch of **** but with so many people not getting there ****...come the fvck on...

GOOD LUCK ALL

I have been watching this thread the entire time and i can say is fvck, i am glad i am not involved. alot of peeps stating they havnt rcvd shyt for a long while

WeLL kiDDs If u WANNa just Cry MoRe WEe wOo WAA wOO...

on a serious note chill out. not just anyone is apart of team sundown, he is someone who stands out in the community and i doubt that hes going to risk:

1. his team sundown spot

2. the rep of his shop

3. his "e-rep"

/thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN