DBDesignsElite?

yeah well he sent me my tracking finailly but ups still doesnt have the packages in possesion.

so idk what the ****s goin on.

Fvck my life

im still waiting on mine too. All UPS shows is Billing Info Received
yep.. mine has been like that for over a week i think now.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Have you tried calling him recently? I haven't talked to him since i got back from vacation (months ago), but with all this on the forum i see he must be having some sort of problems, i would suggest calling him in the morning.. He used to check the forums a lot, so i don't know what kind of problems hes run in to.

Have you tried calling him recently? I haven't talked to him since i got back from vacation (months ago), but with all this on the forum i see he must be having some sort of problems, i would suggest calling him in the morning.. He used to check the forums a lot, so i don't know what kind of problems hes run in to.
im sure he is reading this.. but what can he say?! lol

he finally admitted to my brother that he does not have the money. and he will be paying in installments if he had just told us that months ago.. this whole situation would be much better.

im sure he is reading this.. but what can he say?! lol
he finally admitted to my brother that he does not have the money. and he will be paying in installments if he had just told us that months ago.. this whole situation would be much better.
interesting...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied